Gather all your ingredients, take Jazaa Delhi Nihari Recipe Mix, follow the instructions at the back of the box, serve and enjoy!
- Add Jazaa Ginger Paste and Jazaa garlic paste in half cup of hot oil and fry for 1 minute. Then add meat, Bones and Jazaa delhi nihari recipe mix and fry for 5 minutes
- Addition of water for
- Beef : 3 Litre water (18 Cups)
- 4 hours cooking
- Lamb: 3 Litre water (18 Cups)
- 3 Hours Cooking
- Chicken: 1 Litre Water(6 Cups)
- 30 Minute Cooking
- Gradually and Dissolved flour in the gravy. Stir and mix, bring to boil and cook for 15 minutes on medium heat.
- In remaining oil fry onion till they turn light golden. Add fried onions in nihari and cook for 20 minutes further on low heat
Garnish with green Chillies, fresh coriander, thin ginger slices and lemon for presentation